Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Weird, Funny, Adorable, and Scary Noises of a Baby

I was startled awake the other night by a noise that made me think someone was in our room.  It sounded like the maniacal laugh of a toothless old man.
As I scanned the room for this guy i heard the noise again, obviously coming from baby Audrey in the bassinet.  As my heart beat slowed I drifted back to sleep...

A couple other favorite Audrey noises makes me wonder if she is part

 or


or


She does take to the water as she has shown with her love for baths. So baby dolphin blood is not out of the question.  But she also likes to flap her wings/arms when released from her swaddle.  So we can't rule out the teradactyl genes.  And her baby goat cry is spot on.  We'll have to wait and see if she continues to develop any more distinguishing noises to narrow this down a bit. 


Morning play time for a couple of foxes






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the chuckles and the darling pictures of baby- she sure is sweet in green!

    ReplyDelete