Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Thanksgiving

Here's a bunch of cute pictures of the cousin gathering in Denver. We spent the long weekend with all the Denver folk joined by Brian, Ashley, Jake and Lucy as well as Dan McG up from Durango. I'm very slow in posting partly because anytime I pick up the iPad Audrey sees it and yells "my turn! I need a turn on the padpad!!" and grabs for it, and partly because I have been absorbed in book 5 of the game of thrones series, but I'm done with that now and Audrey is napping so here's my chance ;)

We all ate at Lisa and Rahja's



and played

and bathed.

Cousin Lucy is four months older than Audrey.







Here's Gammy with six of her eight grandbabies: Jake (1), Noah (5), Lucy (2), Julian (4mo), Audrey (2), & Oli (10)

2 comments:

  1. What fun! And such talented tree climbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy to see all those happy people together - a true thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete